The Answers You Need
What Are Fat Dissolving Injections Made From?
We mainly use Aqualyx. Acqualyx is an injectable, hydrous,micro-gelantuous solution, which is biocompatible and biodegradable. It causes the dissolution of fat cells, after which the body then expels the released fatty acids naturally. Aqualyx is a complex containing detergent from the desoxycholate family that has been physically modified in order to reduce the biological half-life and the sugar-based slow release system results in minimal side effects.
How Does It Work?
The solution is injected into the fat through a special sharp cannula using a unique trained technique. Usually 2 injection spots are required per region with the amount of product used differing according to the area of fat being treated. Lidocaine can be added to the solution before injecting to improve patient comfort levels; the treatment is relatively painless with a warm sensation. Itching, slight burning, slight oedema and reddening can occur post treatment and last for 1-3 days within the treated area.
The number of treatments required can vary dependent on the area/amount being treated with as little as 1 or possibly 2 treatments required up to 8; repeat treatments occur every 4 weeks.
When Will I See A Result?
Swelling and minor bruising can sometimes occur directly after the procedure, but they should disappear within days, if not hours, of leaving the recovery room. The swelling will reduce within a week. Once the swelling disappears, your recovery is finished and you will be able view the results in a matter of 2 months.understand the information.
Why Should I Have Treatment At Contour Clinic
1. SPECIALIST INJECTOR: You will be treated by clinic Founder Shampa Bell, who has over 20 years of experience in health sector and is highly experienced in this procedure.
2. SERVICE & CARE: We pride ourselves on patient care and experience and will ensure that your visit and treatment is as informative, comfortable and professional as possible
3. CLINIC LOCATION: The treatment is carried out at our clinic in the heart of Crouch End, within the tranquil setting of Haelan Clinic.
4. HIGH PATIENT SATISFACTION: Our patients are very happy with their results resulting in many returning to have additional areas. We also have many that recommend friends and family to the clinic.
5. PREMIUM MEDICATION: We use only premium and FDA approved products for the treatment.